When you work for Cabarrus County, you're taking on more than a job. You're helping to change the shape of our community.
Cabarrus County is a leader in local, regional, state and national programs. Our departments use innovation to develop and administer programs. These suggestions are often made at the suggestion of frontline workers. Our employees go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Our staff is guided by core values set by the Board of Commissioners. Those are:
- Accountability and Responsibility
To recruit the best employees, we offer competitive benefits, including:
- NC Retirement Plan contribution
- Employee Health Clinic (also serves dependents on our health plan)
- Competitive Medical and Dental Plan rates
- Accrued sick and personal leave
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Health and wellness facilities/programs
- Volunteer service leave
Take the first step and see what jobs are available for your skill set. Check back often, as job postings are updated regularly.
Cabarrus County conducts pre-employment drug and background screening for all positions.