You must submit a different absentee ballot request form for every election in 2022.
Absentee Voting is two methods by which registered voters may cast ballots. This takes the place of appearing in person and casting a ballot on the day of the election.
The methods are:
- Absentee by mail (civilian Absentee Voting and military and overseas citizens Absentee Voting)
- Absentee in-person (One-Stop Absentee Voting)
Important Absentee Voting Dates:
- 1st day to Mail out Absentee Ballot - September 9, 2022
- Last day to Request an Absentee Ballot - November 1, 2022 at 5 pm
- All Absentee by Mail Ballots must be received at the Board of Elections Office (369 Church Street N, Concord) by 5 pm on November 8, 2022