On the agenda, December 5
Published on December 01, 2022
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold an organizational meeting and work session on Monday, December 5, beginning at 6 p.m.
The Board of Commissioners’ meetings broadcast live on Spectrum Cable channel 22, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv. You can also follow live tweets.
View the full agenda.
Here are a few topics on the agenda:
Election of Chairman
Election of Vice-Chairman
Approval of Public Official Bond for Sheriff Van Shaw
Discussion, no action
1. Infrastructure and Asset Management - Courthouse Expansion Project Update
2. Innovation and Technology - Innovation Report
Discussion, for action
1. Active Living and Parks - FY 23 Matching Incentive Grant Request
2. BOC - Appointments to Boards and Committees
3. BOC - Commissioner Appointments for 2023
4. BOC - Resolution Establishing the Board of Commissioners' 2023 Meeting Schedule
5. Cooperative Extension - Budget Amendments
6. County Manager - Easement for Fiberoptic Lines at Concord Senior Center
7. DHS - ARPA Older Americans ACT III-B Funding
8. Library - Revised Rules and Regulations for Library Patrons