Did you know that our Summer Reading platform Beanstack has an Alexa skill? It's so easy to log your reading time using Alexa! Follow these steps to download and configure your Alexa. Then, start logging your reading:
1. Enable skill by saying "Alexa, enable Beanstack Tracker" or by searching "Beanstack Tracker". Once you've found "Beanstack Tracker in the Alexa Skill Store, click "Enable skill".
2. Access the skill from your Amazon Alexa App and choose "Link Your Account".
3. Search for "Cabarrus County Public Library (NC)" when prompted.
4. Click "Log in to Your Account".
5. Enter your account credentials and authorize Beanstack for Alexa to use your account.
6. You will receive the message "Beanstack Tracker has been successfully linked". When this happens, close the app and begin using the skill.
7. Launch the skill by saying "Alexa, open Beanstack Tracker". Follow the prompts to begin logging your minutes!
If your family has multiple Alexa devices at home, you have two options. One, you can use the same Beanstack account across devices. Two, connect each device to a different account.