Receiving a Return Trip Home
Here is information you need to
know to schedule your return trip home with Cabarrus County Transportation
- Call CCTS at 704-920-2246 when you are finished with your appointment and ready for your return.
- When calling for a return trip, you MUST be at the same location where you were dropped off unless you scheduled a pick up from another location when you set up your reservation.
- Give the name of the person for whom you are calling in a return.
- Be sure to have the name and address of the place from where you are being picked up.
- If you have scheduled another destination (pharmacy, lab work, etc.), inform them at this time.
- Be aware that it can sometimes take up to one to one-and-a-half hours to be picked up for a return trip home.
- Failure to call and cancel a return trip may result in a No-Show designation.