A No-Show flag will be added to a client’s record when one of the following situations occur:
- Not being ready within five minutes after transportation arrives
- Canceling a ride less than two hours before the scheduled pick-up time
- Not canceling a scheduled pick-up time
- Not canceling a scheduled return trip
- Choosing not to ride after the vehicle arrives for the pickup
NOTE: Three No-Shows within a 90-day period is considered excessive and will result in the cancelation of all other scheduled trips and the client being placed on a 30-day suspension of services. CCTS will suspend the provision of service to any eligible rider under any subsidized or unsubsidized program who establishes a pattern or practice of missing scheduled trips.
For questions about No-Show records, call 704-920-2926.
Questions or Comments
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County