Animal Traps

Animal Traps

Animal Control DOES NOT remove wildlife from basements, crawl spaces, attics, drains or natural habitats.

We do loan traps to County residents with proof of NC State Wildlife trapping permits. 

County residents can check out and return traps Monday-Friday, 12pm - 4:30 pm.

To borrow an animal trap from Animal Control you must provide

  • proof you are a resident of Cabarrus County and
  • a permit from NC State Department of Wildlife
Proof of Residency

A valid NC license or picture ID and one of the following:

  • ‍current utility bill
  • ‍current insurance registration
  • ‍current pay stub
  • ‍​current lease/rental agreement

Visit the NC State Wildlife Department website for general information about the agency, rules trappers must follow and information on obtaining a trapping permit.

Phone: 1-800-662-7137


DS200 Tabulator

The DS200 is a precinct-based scanner and vote tabulator equipped with the latest in ES&S’ patented technology. Fully certified and compliant with EAC guidelines, the DS200 enhances the voting experience for voters and election officials alike. Our patented IMR™ and PTRAC® technology ensures even the most poorly marked ballots are read accurately and consistently protecting voter intent. All of this is designed to make everyone’s job easier.

DS200 Security Features

Type image caption here (optional)

View your Resource

cabarrus logo

Please Click Below to View This Resource


No items found.


No items found.


No items found.

Stay Connected


Questions or Comments