On the agenda, May 6
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, May 6, at 4 p.m. in the chambers of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). If you can't attend in person, watch the CabCo TV livestream. You can also follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Spectrum Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are some discussion items:
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Courthouse Expansion Project Update
- Innovation and Technology - Innovation Report
- Solid Waste - Unincorporated Residential Curbside Recycling Collection
Here are some discussion items for action at the May 20 meeting:
- Finance - Approval of Maintenance and Repair Agreement Between Cabarrus County, Cabarrus County Schools and Kannapolis City Schools
- Human Resources - Presentation of Salary Study Results and Recommendations
- BOC - Appointments to Boards and Committees
- BOC - Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2019 Meeting Schedule
- County Manager - Literacy Coordinator Room/Office Renovation
- County Manager - Purchase of Right-of-Way and Easements for Hickory Ridge Elementary School
- County Manager - Support Letter for Multi-Use Paths with NC 73 Widening
- DHS - Review of Bids to Provide Bulk Catering Services to the LunchPlus Club Program
- Emergency Management - Adoption of 2019 Emergency Operations Plan
- Finance - Resolution Relating to the Installment Financing Contract - Financing for School and Public Purpose Land - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Library - Policy Updates
- Register of Deeds - Partial Refund of Excise Tax
- Sheriff's Office - Approve Bid Award with Hilbish Ford for 2020 Ford Utility Police Interceptor Vehicles (Explorer)
Accommodations:In accordance with ADA regulations, anyone in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*