On the agenda, May 20
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners regular meeting will be on Monday, May 20, at 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Commissioners Meeting Room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). You can watch the meeting live online or on Spectrum Cable Channel 22, follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are a few of the topics on the agenda:
Recognitions and presentations include:
- Active Living and Parks - Freedom Award Project
- Soil and Water - Annual Conservation Contest Winners
- Youth Commission - Recognize Graduating Members
- Cabarrus Health Alliance - 2018 State of the County Health Report
- Human Resources - Recognition of Senior Deputy County Manager Pamela Dubois on Her Retirement from Cabarrus County Government
- Proclamation - Memorial Day 2019
New business agenda topics include:
- Finance - Resolution Relating to the Installment Financing Contract - Financing for School and Public Purpose Land - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- County Manager - Presentation of the Proposed FY20 Cabarrus County Budget and Scheduling of a Public Hearing
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
Public feedback:Residents may make comments in person or by written communication. In-person participants can present comments lasting no longer than three minutes. When you arrive at the meeting, please complete a yellow comment card, found at the end of each row, and submit your request to speak to the Clerk to the Board of Commissioners. If reasonable accommodations are required for participation in the hearing, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the hearing. Residents can also submit written comments to the Clerk to the Board via postal mail at P.O. Box 707, Concord, NC 28026. You can also contact Board members directly.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*