On the agenda, June 17
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners regular meeting will be on Monday, June 17, at 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Commissioners Meeting Room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). You can watch the meeting live online or on Spectrum Cable Channel 22, follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are a few of the topics on the agenda:
Recognition and presentations include:
- Boards and Committees - Recognition of Member Services
- Human Resources - Recognition of Christina Coley, EMT Master Paramedic, on Her
- Retirement from Cabarrus County EMS
- Active Living and Parks - Park and Recreation Month
New business agenda topics include:
- County Manager - Adoption of the FY 20 Cabarrus County Budget - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- County Manager - FY 20 Economic Development Allocation - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Economic Development Investment - Project Sim - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
Public feedback:Residents may make comments in person or by written communication. In-person participants can present comments lasting no longer than three minutes. When you arrive at the meeting, please complete a yellow comment card, found at the end of each row, and submit your request to speak to the Clerk to the Board of Commissioners. If reasonable accommodations are required for participation in the hearing, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the hearing. Residents can also submit written comments to the Clerk to the Board via postal mail at P.O. Box 707, Concord, NC 28026. You can also contact Board members directly.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*