On the agenda, July 29
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners regular meeting will be on Monday, July 29, at 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Commissioners Meeting Room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). You can watch the meeting live online or on Spectrum Cable Channel 22, follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are a few of the topics on the agenda:
Recognition and presentations include:
- Boards and Committees - Recognition of Member Services
- ITS - Digital Counties Survey First Place Recognition
(Items listed under consent are generally of a routine nature. The Board may take action to approve/disapprove all items in a single vote. Any item may be withheld from a general action, to be discussed and voted upon separately at the discretion of the Board.)
- Active Living and Parks - FY20 Matching Incentive Grant Applicant Requests
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Planning and Zoning Commission
- Appointments - Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County
- BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for NCACC 112th Annual Conference
- DHS - Energy Program Outreach Plan
- Finance - Approval of Project Ordinances and Budget Amendment Related to CIP Funded Projects in the FY20 General Fund Budget
- Finance - Approval of Project Ordinances and Budget Amendment Related to FY20 One-Time Funding For Two Cent Tax Increase
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Offer for Purchase of Surplus Ambulance Kannapolis City Schools - Kannapolis Middle School Construction Update
- Planning and Development - 2020-2021 Proposed HOME Program Project
- Planning and Development - Fee Study Presentation and Discussion
- Register of Deeds - Refund of Excise Tax to Norwood, Armstrong, and Stokes, PLLC
- Sheriff's Office - Declare K-9 "Geri" Surplus Property
- Tax Administration - Collector's Annual Settlement and Order Authorizing Collection of 2019 Taxes
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - June 2019
New business agenda topics include:
- Economic Development Investment - Project Wavy - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- County Manager/Finance - Fund Balance Appropriation
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
Public feedback:Residents may make comments in person or by written communication. In-person participants can present comments lasting no longer than three minutes. When you arrive at the meeting, please complete a yellow comment card, found at the end of each row, and submit your request to speak to the Clerk to the Board of Commissioners. If reasonable accommodations are required for participation in the hearing, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the hearing. Residents can also submit written comments to the Clerk to the Board via postal mail at P.O. Box 707, Concord, NC 28026. You can also contact Board members directly.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*