On the agenda, July 17
July 11, 2018 — The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners regular meeting will be on Monday, July 17, at 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Commissioners Meeting Room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). You can watch the meeting live online or on Spectrum Cable Channel 22, follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are a few of the topics on the agenda:
Recognitions and presentations include:
- EMS - Mission Lifeline Gold Plus Recognition
Consent agenda topics include:
- BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for NCACC 111th Annual Conference
- County Manager - Approval of Project Ordinances and Budget Amendment Related to CIP Funded Projects in the FY19 General Fund Budget
- County Manager - Update to Reserve Policy for Cabarrus County
- EMS - Authorization to Purchase Ambulances
- Finance - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (JCPC) FY19 Allocation of Funds
- Finance - Resolution Approving Lease Financing of Emergency Management Services Power Stretchers
- Infrastructure and Asset Management – Cabarrus County Courthouse Construction Manager At Risk Selection
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - June 2018
- Tax Administration - Tax Collector's Annual Settlement and Order Authorizing Collection of FY 2018-2019 Taxes
New business agenda topics include:
- Planning and Development Department - Harrisburg Area Land Use Plan Update - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
Public feedback:Residents may make comments in person or by written communication. In-person participants can present comments lasting no longer than three minutes. When you arrive at the meeting, please complete a yellow comment card, found at the end of each row, and submit your request to speak to the Clerk to the Board of Commissioners. If reasonable accommodations are required for participation in the hearing, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the hearing. Residents can also submit written comments to the Clerk to the Board via postal mail at P.O. Box 707, Concord, NC 28026. You can also contact Board members directly.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*