On the agenda, December 3
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, December 3, at 6:15 p.m. in the chambers of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). If you can't attend in person, watch the CabCo TV livestream. You can also follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Spectrum Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are some discussion items:
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Midland Library Project Update
Here are some discussion items for action at the December 17:
- BOC - Commissioner Appointments for 2019
- BOC - Resolution Establishing the Board of Commissioners' 2019 Meeting Schedule
- BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for NCACC Legislative Goals Conference
- County Manager - Performance Learning Center Stormwater Easement and Maintenance Agreement
- County Manager - Solicitation Policy Update
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Transfer of Surplus Vehicle to Conflict Resolution Center and Teen Court
- Solid Waste - Republic Services Proposed Recycling Processing Services Agreement
- County Manger - Cabarrus County Strategic Plan
Accommodations:In accordance with ADA regulations, anyone in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*