On the agenda, April 3
March 29, 2018--The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, March 12, at 4 p.m. in the multi-purpose room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). If you can't attend, follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Spectrum Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are some discussion items:
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Courthouse Recording Devices Ban
- Library - Presentation of Grant Application
- Sheriff’s Office - Animal Shelter Update and Report About the Animal Shelter
Here are some discussion items for action at the April 16 meeting:
- County Manager - Mount Pleasant Middle School Sale Offer Review
- Finance - Acceptance of Construction bid for a new Southwest Area Elementary School for Cabarrus County Schools
- Finance - Cabarrus County Schools Renovation Request for J.N. Fries Middle School
- Finance - Resolution Approving the Installment Contract Financing for Various Public Projects up to $55,000,000
- Planning and Development Department - Proposed Text Amendment to TEXT2018-00001 - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Solid Waste Management - Scrap Tire Recycling and Disposal Contract with US Tire Recycling
Accommodations:In accordance with ADA regulations, anyone in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the program. *Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*