On the agenda, April 1
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, April 1, at 4 p.m. in the chambers of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord). If you can't attend in person, watch the CabCo TV livestream. You can also follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Spectrum Channel 22 and YouTube.
Here are some discussion items:
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Historic Courthouse Clock Tower Structural Repairs and Renovations
- Early Childhood Task Force Advisory Board Update
Here are some discussion items for action at the April 15 meeting:
- Human Resources - Presentation of Salary Study Results and Recommendations
- BOC - Appointments to Boards and Committees
- BOC - Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2019 Meeting Schedule
- County Manager - Adoption of the New Retention Model for North Carolina and the Program Records for Soil and Water Conservation District
- County Manager - Agreement with Rocky River Road Associates LLC
- County Manager - Allocate Funds from Board Contingency to Replace the Truck Used for Community Development
- County Manager - EMS Station Co-Location with Concord Fire Station 10
- County Manager - Offer to Purchase County Property off Bradford Road
- County Manager - On Behalf of A.C.E. Academy Regarding the Issuance of Charter School Revenue Bonds - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Finance - Write Off Completed Clerk of Court Renovation Project
- Finance - Lottery Fund History and Write Off of Old Projects
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Offer for Purchase of Tax Foreclosure Property
- ITS - Funding of CIP Project Detention Center Security
- Library - MOU with Kannapolis City Schools
Accommodations:In accordance with ADA regulations, anyone in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*