Home ownership workshop, June 22
Are you thinking of purchasing a home? Make sure you know before you buy. Join Cabarrus County, Prosperity Unlimited, the City of Concord and Kannapolis for a workshop.
REACH—or Readiness Education and Coaching for Home ownership is Saturday, June 22, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., at the Kannapolis Train Station. The event features information on down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention programs and other supportive services by area nonprofit agencies.
The event features:
- Information about a variety of down payment assistance for incomes up to $87,500 and homes up to $227,000.
- Early Registration by June 18: Participants will be eligible to get a free Tri-Merge “soft hit” mortgage type credit report with scores along with a Home Ownership READINESS Assessment with Down Payment Assistance Options.
- Opportunity to meet with other housing professionals: Lenders/Realtors/etc.
- Information about Foreclosure Prevention Programs
- Information about supportive services by area nonprofit agencies
- Refreshments, gifts and drawings for gift cards.
Register by June 18 to qualify for the free credit report:
For more information on the Homeowners Workshop, June 22, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Kannapolis Train Station, call 704-933-4705.