Cabarrus County Job Openings
Jan. 26, 2018 -- Cabarrus County Information Technology Services (ITS) is looking for a Full-time Analyst/Programmer to join our team supporting custom and off the shelf back office systems needed to support county government operations. As an Analyst/Programmer you will design, develop, build, test, document, and implement new applications using several programming languages and developmental tools to support the citizens and various departments within Cabarrus County. If you thrive on variety and change, this is an exciting opportunity to work in the government environment developing and supporting diverse processes.
Salary Range 52,478.40 – 59,815.60
Excellent Benefits Package
- Earned vacation & sick leave
- 11-12 paid holidays per year
- Participation in the Local Government Employees Retirement System
- 5% employer-paid contribution to NC401K, with no employee match required
- Employer Paid Health insurance
- Comprehensive health & wellness program
Additional Optional Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Term life insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Accident & Critical illness insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Short & Long-term disability insurance
- Medical & dependent reimbursement accounts
For a complete list of job requirements and to apply, visit our jobs page.
ITS supports internal and external users by promoting enterprise information processes, providing access to information resources, and protecting information integrity. With four essential teams, the ITS staff focuses on consistency and efficiency regarding operational processes and project management. Cabarrus County Information Technology Services Department has won numerous achievement awards. Over the last six years Cabarrus County ITS has been consistently ranked in the top 10 in nation by Digital Counties Survey.