BOC Action items, May 20
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, May 20. Watch the meeting on Spectrum Channel 22 or Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
Among its decisions, the Board of Commissioners:
Approved consent agenda items:
- Appointments - Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Planning and Zoning Commission
- Appointments - Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee
- Appointments and Removals - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- BOC - Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2019 Meeting Schedule
- County Manager - Purchase of Right-of-Way and Easements for Hickory Ridge Elementary School
- County Manager - Support Letter for Multi-Use Paths with NC 73 Widening
- DHS - Review of Bids to Provide Bulk Catering Services to the LunchPlus Club Program
- Emergency Management - Adoption of 2019 Emergency Operations Plan
- Finance - Approval of Maintenance and Repair Agreement Between Cabarrus County, Cabarrus County Schools and Kannapolis City Schools
- Human Resources - Presentation of Salary Study Results and Recommendations
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Offer for Purchase of Tax Foreclosure Property
- Library - Policy Updates
- Register of Deeds - Partial Refund of Excise Tax
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - April 2019
- Finance - Resolution Relating to the Installment Financing Contract - Financing for School and Public Purpose Land - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m. HELD PUBLIC HEARING; APPROVED FINANCING RESOLUTION
- County Manager - Presentation of the Proposed FY20 Cabarrus County Budget and Scheduling of a Public Hearing RECEIVED BUDGET MESSAGE; SCHEDULED A PUBLIC HEARING FOR JUNE 17, 2019 AT 6:30 P.M.
This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board on May, 2019.