BOC Action items, July 29
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, July 29. Watch the meeting on Spectrum Channel 22 or Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
Among its decisions, the Board of Commissioners:
Approved consent agenda items:
- Active Living and Parks - FY20 Matching Incentive Grant Applicant Requests
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Planning and Zoning Commission
- Appointments - Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County
- BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for NCACC 112th Annual Conference
- DHS - Energy Program Outreach Plan
- Finance - Approval of Project Ordinances and Budget Amendment Related to CIP Funded Projects in the FY20 General Fund Budget
- Finance - Approval of Project Ordinances and Budget Amendment Related to FY20 One-Time Funding For Two Cent Tax Increase
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Offer for Purchase of Surplus Ambulance
- Kannapolis City Schools - Kannapolis Middle School Construction Update
- Planning and Development - 2020-2021 Proposed HOME Program Project
- Planning and Development - Fee Study Presentation and Discussion
- Register of Deeds - Refund of Excise Tax to Norwood, Armstrong, and Stokes, PLLC
- Sheriff's Office - Declare K-9 "Geri" Surplus Property
- Tax Administration - Collector's Annual Settlement and Order Authorizing Collection of 2019 Taxes
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - June 2019
- Economic Development Investment - Project Wavy - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING WAS POSTPONED AND SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 19, 2019
- County Manager/Finance - Fund Balance Appropriation
This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board on July 29, 2019.