BOC Action items, April 15
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, April 15. Watch the meeting on Spectrum Channel 22 or Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
Among its decisions, the Board of Commissioners:
Approved consent agenda items:
- Appointments - Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments and Removals - Human Services Advisory Board
- BOC - Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2019 Meeting Schedule
- County Manager - Adoption of the New Retention Model for North Carolina and the Program Records for Soil and Water Conservation District
- Finance - Cabarrus County Schools Mobile Unit Request - $2,400,000
- Finance - Write Off Completed Clerk of Court Renovation Project
- ITS - Funding of CIP Project Detention Center Security
- County Manager - EMS Station Co-Location with Concord Fire Station 10
- County Manager - Allocate Funds from Board Contingency to Replace the Truck Used for Community Development
- Finance - Lottery Fund History and Write Off of Old Projects
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Offer for Purchase of Tax Foreclosure Property
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - March 2019
- County Manager - On Behalf of A.C.E. Academy Regarding the Issuance of Charter School Revenue Bonds - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m. HELD PUBLIC HEARING; APPROVED RESOLUTION
- County Manager - Agreement with Rocky River Road Associates LLC – Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- HELD PUBLIC HEARING; RECEIVED COMMENTS FROM ONE CITIZEN; DEFERRED DECISION UNTIL A LATER TIME
- County Manager - Offer to Purchase County Property off Bradford Road ACCEPTED PURCHASE
This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board onApril 15, 2019.