Board of Commissioners Action Report, May 21
May 24, 2018– The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, May 21. Watch the meeting on Spectrum Channel 22 or Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
Among its decisions, the Board of Commissioners:
- County Manager - Duke Energy Easement at Coddle Creek Reservoir
- County Manager - Duke Energy Easement at Kannapolis Middle School
- Planning and Development Department - Amendment to Agreement with Water and Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County to Collect Fees
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - April 2018
- Cabarrus County Schools - Reallocation request for the Performance Learning Center Project APPROVED
- Cabarrus County Schools – Request for West Cabarrus High School Contingency Funds APPROVED
- County Manager - Mount Pleasant Middle School Sale Offer Review APPROVED
- Kannapolis City Schools – Carver Elementary School APPROVED
- County Manager - Presentation of the Proposed FY19 Cabarrus County Budget and Scheduling of a Public Hearing RECEIVED BUDGET MESSAGE; SCHEDULED A PUBLIC HEARING FOR JUNE 18, 2018 AT 6:30 P.M.
APPOINTMENTS TO BOARDS AND COMMITTEES
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Tourism Authority REMOVED ZIMMERMAN; AND APPOINTED STEVE STEINBACHER (SEAT #10)
- Appointments - Water and Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County REAPPOINTED POOLE AND MARSHALL
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its next work session on Monday, June 4, and its next regular meeting on Monday, June 18. Note: This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board on May 21, 2018.