The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, September 16. Watch the meeting on CabCo TV, Spectrum Cable Channel 22 or on Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
- Video of the September 16 Regular Meeting
- Full agenda of the September 16 Regular Meeting (scroll down to second set of date listings)
Among its decisions, the Board of Commissioners:
Approved consent agenda items (discussed at the September Work Session):
- Deferred Tax Fund Discussion
- Board and Committee appointments/removals
- Contribution to National Guard Museum
- Dominion Energy Easement on East First Street
- Reappropriation of funds for ongoing projects, grants and commitments
- Resolution of support for new roundabout at Gold Hill and Irish Potato Roads
- Transportation Title VI Policy
- Adjust Soil and Water Prime Farmland Funding to Capital Improvement Plan Level
- County Personnel Ordinance Updates
- Request for Landlord Waiver
- Additional position allocation for Sheriff's Office
- Motorola Contract
- Revised Saturday operating hours
- Tax Administration Refund and Release Report
- PUBLIC HEARING: FY20 5311 Community Transportation Grant -- Approved
- PUBLIC HEARING: 2018-19 HOME Program Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) -- N
- PUBLIC HEARING: Presentation of Schedule of Values, Standards and Rules
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its next work session on Monday, October 7, and its next regular meeting on Monday, October 21.
Note: This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board on September 16, 2019.
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County