August 28, 2014 — Becuase of the Labor Day holiday, the Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Tuesday, September, at 4 p.m. in the multi-purpose room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord).
If you can't attend, follow live tweets
from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on TWC Channel 22 and YouTube
Here are some discussion topics on the September 2 work session agenda:
- Approval of Cooperative Agreement for Federal Funds to Purchase Agricultural Conservation Easement on Porter Farms
- Department Ordinance Related to NCGS 14‐415.23 ‐ Schedule Public Hearing for 6:30 p.m.
- Matching Incentive Grant Requests ‐ FY 2015 & Related Budget Amendment ‐$50,000
- NCACC Solicitation of County Legislative Goals Proposals for 2015‐16 Biennium ‐ Tabled from August
- NC Cooperative Extension Service Request for Special Leave
- Request to Standardize Library Hours of Operations across all Four Branches
- Request to Transfer Funds for the Northwest Elementary School Construction Project
- General Fund Contribution to School Construction Fund ‐ $3,920,112 ‐ Tabled from August
- Reallocation of Funds for School Roofing and School Projects ‐ $2,738,950.49 ‐ Tabled from August
- Reappropriation of Funds for Ongoing Projects
- Agreement and Easement for Concord Greenway Parking
- Contract for Concord Fire #11/EMS Shared Space
- Property Exchange
- HOME 2013‐2014 CAPER Report ‐ Schedule Public Hearing for September 15 at 6:30 p.m.
In accordance with ADA regulations, anyone in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*