Oct. 3, 2013 — The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, Oct. 7, at 4 p.m. in the multi-purpose room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord).
Here are some discussion topics on the Oct. 7 work session agenda that may be brought to the Board for action at an upcoming regular meeting. If you can't attend, follow live tweets
from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Channel 22 and YouTube
- Funding request for Central Cabarrus High artificial turf project
- Development of two multi-purpose fields at Frank Liske Park
- Rural Operating Assistance Program FY14 funding request
- Revision of Re-inspection Fees
- Resolution regarding electronic permanent records in the Register of Deeds office.
For information on these and other topics the Board of Commissioners will discuss, view the full agenda of the Oct. 7 BOC work session.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*