May 1, 2014 — The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, May 5, at 4 p.m. in the multi-purpose room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord).
If you can't attend, follow live tweets
from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on TWC Channel 22 and YouTube
Here are some discussion topics on the May 5 work session agenda:
- County Manager ‐ Presentation of Water & Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County Master Plan
- BOC ‐ NCACC Video Update
- Human Resources ‐ Results of Compensation Study
- County Manager ‐ Approval of Resolution Authorizing the Human Resources Director to PreAudit Certificates for Personnel Contracts and Obligations
- Finance ‐ Contribution to the Workers Compensation Fund
- Finance ‐ Cabarrus County Schools Reallocation of Current Expense Funding ‐ $877,840
- Finance ‐ Resolution Approving Filing of an Application with the LGC and Authorizing the Publication of the Notice of Intent to File
- Finance ‐ Update of Capital Projects and Special Revenue Fund Budgets and Related Project Ordinances
- Human Services ‐ FY 15 Home & Community Care Block Grant (HCCBG) Funding Plan
- Human Services ‐ Categorical Eligibility Resolution
- Library ‐ Cabarrus Literacy Council (CLC) ‐ Continuation of Adult Basic Literacy Services and Contract
- Planning and Development ‐ E911/Addressing Services ‐ Proposed Street Name Change ‐ Public Hearing 6:30 P.M.
- Planning and Development ‐ Proposed Text Amendments to Zoning Ordinance (TEXT2014‐00005) ‐ Public Hearing 6:30 P.M.
In accordance with ADA regulations, anyone in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*