May 31, 2013 -- The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, June 3, at 4 p.m. in the multi-purpose room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord).
Here are some topics on the June 3 work session agenda. You can follow live tweets
from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Channel 22 and YouTube
- Update on Cabarrus County Schools and Kannapolis City Schools Qualified School Construction Bond projects
- Budget amendments for Cabarrus County Schools QSCB reallocation request, Adequate Public Facilities Fund reduction and the Health Insurance Fund
- Home and Community Care Block Grant funding plan
- Capital Reserve Fund project funding adjustments and write-off of completed project funding
- Continuation of general budget discussion
View the full agenda of the June 3 BOC work session.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*