Jan. 2, 2014 — The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, January 6, at 4 p.m. in the multi-purpose room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord).
Here are some discussion topics on the January 6 work session agenda that may be brought to the Board for action at an upcoming regular meeting. If you can't attend, follow live tweets
from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on TWC Channel 22 and YouTube
- Cabarrus County Schools Resolutions for staff compensation, new elementary school funding needs and support of bond referendum
- Active Living and Parks Matching Incentive Grant Request
- Transfer of funds to purchase baseball mounds for tournament play at County parks
- NCACC legislative goals
- Filing fees for 2014 candidates for Cabarrus County Sheriff and County Commissioners
- Update to Interlocal Agreement for the establishment of the Regional Radio Advisory Council
- Public school building capital fund NC Education Lottery applications
- DSS 2014-15 Community Development Block Grant Public Service Activities Request
- Flowe Trust Donation
- Participation in the Cabarrus/Iredell/Rowan Home Consortium
In accordance with ADA regulations, anyone in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*