“Serving Those Who Served”
This office provides a wide range of services to Veterans and their family members. We serve all veterans, spouses, widows, and children of veterans residing in Cabarrus County with each and every Veterans Affairs matter.
- filing for disability compensation and pension
- assisting the veteran in obtaining medical care at VA medical centers
- helping with education issues
- providing forms and information for VA home loan guaranty
- assisting with burial information
- submitting timely appeals
- answering any questions about VA paperwork
- submitting claims for the Vocational Rehabilitation program
- providing information about veterans life insurance
- submitting dental claims within 90 days after separation
- counseling veterans and spouses on VA benefits
- serving as a liaison between the veteran and the Dept. of Veterans Affairs
If you are interested in applying for VA benefits, or need assistance with any VA paperwork, we will schedule an appointment for you to come into our office. A Veteran Service Officer will meet with you to answer any questions you have about your eligibility for benefits. We will then help you submit paperwork and assist with gathering any necessary documentation for your claim. Call us at 704-920-2869 to schedule an appointment. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.