A “No-Show” flag will be added to a client's record when one of the following situations occur:
- Not being ready within 5 minutes after transportation arrives.
- Canceling a ride less than two hours before the scheduled pickup time.
- Not canceling a scheduled pickup time.
- Not canceling a scheduled return trip.
- Choosing not to ride after the vehicle arrives for the pickup.
Cabarrus County Transportation (CCTS) will suspend the provision of service to any eligible rider under any subsidized or unsubsidized program who establishes a pattern or practice of missing scheduled trips.
Three (3) no-shows within a 90 day period is considered excessive and will result in the following:
- The cancellation of all other scheduled trips.
- The client being placed on a 30 day suspension of services.
Clients are responsible for adherence to CCTS policy in order to prevent schedule cancellation or suspension.
For questions about no-show records, call 704-920-2926.