Do you have information about a crime that has occurred in Cabarrus County?
Do you want to give the information to the police but want to remain anonymous?
You may be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000 if your tip leads to an arrest or the recovery of property.
Crime Stoppers is a program designed to elicit information from the public that would otherwise not be revealed to police. If you have information about a crime or know the location of a wanted person amd want to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers and you can be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000. You do not reveal your identity and you do not have to come to court.
How Does It Work?
- Call 93-CRIME, give as much detailed information as you have
- You are given a unique code number to use instead of your name
- You call back at a later time to check the status of the case
- If you qualify for a reward, you can pick up your cash anonymously
- Your phone number cannot be traced
- Your identity cannot be discovered
- You can get cash up to $1,000
What Is Different About Crime Stoppers Than Just Calling Police?
Crime Stoppers is usually directed towards crimes that need more information in order to be solved or to be able to arrest someone. It is for people who have knowledge of a crime or wanted person that very few people have and that do not want to reveal their identity. If you simply want to report a crime you may still call the police.
We don't want your name, just your information.