Community Resource Connections (CRC) provides information and assistance in order to simplify access to services and supports for Cabarrus County residents.
When the agency contacted for services is unable to meet a specific need, with client permission, referrals are made to collaborating agencies.
How can CRC help you:
- Awareness and Information
- Public education
- Information about long-term services and supports options
- Benefits Education and counseling
- Employment options counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Planning for future long-term services needs
Access to Services
- Assistance in gaining access to services, including private pay
- Facilitation of programmatic and financial eligibility determination
- Uniform access to public programs
Contact the Adult and Aging services line at 704-920-1400 for questions about CRC.