Determine Need for Stretcher Transport
- Contact Cabarrus EMS Non-Emergency to Schedule Transport
- Complete Request for Non-Emergency Transport and give to crew or Fax
- Complete Physician Certification Statement and give to crew Fax
- Prepare Patient Prior to Arrival of Non-Emergency Crew
(medications, discontinue IV, paperwork packet complete)
- Transfer Care to Non-Emergency Crew
Non-Emergency crew will wait a maximum of 10 minutes upon arrival for patient transfer if paperwork is not complete or care has not been discontinued, which may result in a need for the facility to reschedule. Contact EMS Supervisor at 704-920-2602 with questions.