The Board of Commissioners will consider appointments to boards and committees during the upcoming year. Appointment Applications are being accepted for the following committees:
- Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee - 7 Vacant Positions
- Concord Planning and Zoning Commission (ETJ) - 1 Vacant Position
- Home and Community Care Block Grant Committee (HCCBG) - 6 Positions Expiring Soon
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council - 3 Vacant Positions (Student Under 18 and Chief District Court Judge/Designee)
- Mt. Pleasant Planning Board and Board of Adjustment - 1 Vacant Position (Alternate)
- Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee - 6 Vacant Positions
- Transportation Advisory Board - 2 Vacant Positions (Midland and Clergy)
- Youth Commission - 3 Expired Terms and 4 Vacant Positions (Appointment Application)
Residents of Cabarrus County are urged to apply for membership on these boards and committees. Appointment Applications are available for download or may be picked up at the County Manager's office.
Call 704-920-2109 for more information.