The Board of Commissioners will consider appointments to boards and committees during the upcoming year. Appointment Applications are being accepted for the following committees:
- Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee - 5 Vacant Positions
- Cabarrus County Animal Protection Advisory Board - 2 Vacant Positions
- Cabarrus County Planning & Zoning Commission - 1 Vacant Position (Kannapolis Area)
- Concord Planning and Zoning Commission - 1 Vacancy (ETJ)
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council - 8 Terms Expiring Soon and 2 Vacant Positions (Student under 18)
- Library Board of Trustees - 1 Vacant Position (Midland Area Representative)
- Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee - 7 Vacant Positions
- Transportation Advisory Board - 1 Expired Term and 4 Vacant Positions
- Youth Commission - 6 Vacant Positions (Appointment Application)
Residents of Cabarrus County are urged to apply for membership on these boards and committees. Appointment Applications are available for download or may be picked up at the County Manager's office.
Call 704-920-2109 for more information.