Tennis Lessons and General Information
- participants must provide own racquet and equipment
- classes are Mon. & Thurs. at Frank Liske Park, 4001 Stough Rd, Concord
- classes will be kept to a maximum of 6 students per instructor
- register online at www.cabarruscounty.us/register
- Cabarrus County Active Living and Parks Department Weather Word will be updated at 4:00pm for inclement weather changes, 704-920-3359
Introducing a new and exciting opportunity for tennis lessons in Cabarrus County. The US Tennis Association has created new court dimensions and instructional levels for junior tennis. These guidelines are set to use smaller courts, racquets, and low compression balls to help players as they develop proper techniques and stronger muscles.
Instructors are part of Performance Racquet Sports, Inc. a Concord based company. They are very excited about teaching with Cabarrus Active Living and Parks.
Lessons are sold in packages for all skill and age levels
||$14 per lesson|
||$48 per package ($12 per lesson)|
||$100 per package ($10 per lesson)|
||$35 per hour|
must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance
Lessons do not have an expiration date once purchased. Exception: Lesson day and time may change due to park hours or special events. A limited number of different racquets are available at your first lesson to insure you purchase the best equipment for your skill level.
Contact Ben Sharpe at 704-920-2702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.