Civil and Records


Top Call to Action Icon - default
Apply for CCW Permit
Apply for a concealed carry permit
Top Call to Action Icon - default
Civil Paper Inquiry
Look up civil records by docket number or name
Top Call to Action Icon - default
Find a Report
View Sheriff's Office arrest and incident reports

The Sheriff’s Office Civil Division must serve all non-criminal papers issued from the clerk of court, including child support orders, divorce complaints, evictions, foreclosures, child custody orders, restraining orders, and small claims actions.

Residents can apply for concealed handgun permits through the Sheriff’s Office Records Division. We also offer fingerprinting services to residents with valid identification.

Note: Services for Conceal Carry Permits and Fingerprinting are for Cabarrus County residents only.  Applications for these services for non-residents will be denied and refunded.