CRC provides information and assistance. This information simplifies access to services and support for County residents.
Referrals get made to collaborating agencies when the:
- agency contacted for services is unable to meet a specific need
- client grants permission
How CRC can help you:
- Awareness and information. This includes public education and information about long-term services and support options.
- Assistance with:
- benefits education and counseling
- employment options and counseling
- crisis intervention
- planning for future long-term service needs
- Access to services. This includes:
- private pay
- facilitation of programmatic and financial eligibility determination
- uniform access to public programs