July 3, 2013 – Check back often for updates on Cabarrus County weather-related alerts and closures.
There National Weather Service has issued a flash flood watch for Cabarrus County through Thursday, July 4, 8 p.m.
A flash flood watch means that conditions may develop that lead to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation. Please monitor forecasts and be prepared to take action should the NWS issue a flash flood warning.
NCDOT road closures:
- John White Road, between Cal Bost Road and Flowes Store Road East in Midland.
- Walker Road is closed between N.C. 49 and Mount Pleasant High School in Mount Pleasant.
- Zion Church Road is closed at Flowes Store Road west of Mount Pleasant.
- Harris Road is closed between Poplar Tent Road and the Skybrook subdivision.
- Bowman Barrier Road is down to one lane between Hahn Scott Road and Long Run Farm Road in Mount Pleasant.
Visit the NCDOT website for live updates on Cabarrus County Roads.