May 3, 2013 -- The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, May 6, at 4 p.m. in the multi-purpose room of the Government Center (65 Church St. SE, Concord).
Here are some topics on the May 6 work session agenda. You can follow live tweets from the meeting (#CCBOC) or catch the meeting playback on Channel 22 and YouTube.
- Discussion on Charlotte Regional Airport Authority
- BOC resolution relating to Second Amendment rights
- Cabarrus-Rowan Metropolitan Planning Organization MOA
- Discuss creation of the Cabarrus County Human Services Agency and public hearing in June
- Proposed compost operation at Cabarrus County Construction & Demolition Landfill
Correction: Public comment may be made in writing; however, in-person comments are only taken at regular meetings of the Board of Commission. The next regular meeting is scheduled for May 20.
*Board of Commissioners meeting agendas are subject to change.*