CTW takes you to the ball field to visit with the Kannapolis Intimidators
May 20, 2014 -- The CMC-Northeast Stadium is home of the Kannapolis Intimidators. Formerly Fieldcrest Cannon Stadium, the 4,700-seat facility was built in 1995. The ballpark features six luxury suites with an elevated view of the field. The Intimidators play 140 games in the regular season including 70 home games, welcoming 13 different major-league affiliated teams to Kannapolis.
The Intimidators are currently in their 20th year of minor league baseball and are one of 14 teams of the Class-A South Atlantic League, covering one of the largest geographic circuits in Minor League Baseball, including seven states spanning from New Jersey to Georgia.
The season began in early April and continues through Labor Day, providing the community with many opportunities to enjoy the great American pastime. The Intimidators are a leader in affordable family activities. Not only do they provide exciting sports entertainment, they also supply an engaging atmosphere for the whole family. Kids can safely explore the Pit Stop Playground, high-five the mascot Tim E. Gator and join other young fans in the Gator Gang Club for activities throughout the season. Older adults can enjoy the social atmosphere of The Senior Club, which includes special discounts, and Bingo at the ballpark.
Whether you looking to bring your little league team for a tour, host a special company event or have an unforgettable birthday bash, The Intimidators are proud to bring the community together.
To find out more about the Intimidators game schedule, to purchase tickets or explore promotional discounts for an upcoming game, visit www.IntimidatorsBaseball.com
or call 704-932-3267.
- Research Study, UNC Research Institute
- Talent Show, May 30, Cabarrus County Senior Center, Concord
- Music in May, May 22, Concord Library
- Geektastic Craft: Paper Weaving, May 22, Kannapolis Library
- Dig in to Legos, May 28, Kannapolis Library
- Pinterest for Beginners, May 29, Concord Library & Harrisburg Library
- Local Author Jenny Hubbard, June 4, Harrisburg Library
- Playwrighting Contest, June 9, Old Courthouse Theatre
- MawMaws House of Talent, May 25, Old Courthouse Theatre
- Kaleidoscope Arts Festival, May 31, Downtown Kannapolis
- Community Yoga for Beginners, Fridays, Community Health and Wellness Center
- Gold Rush, May 31, North Cabarrus Park
- NAGA Grappling Competition, June 7, Cabarrus Arena
- Thursdays on Main Lunchtime Series, May 29, Veterans Park
- Kannapolis Outdoor Movie, May, 30, Village Park
- Kannapolis Summer Concert, June 7, Veterans Park
- Cabarrus Ducktona Dash, June 7, Frank Liske Park