Visitation Hours: (9 am – 9 pm) Tuesday – Saturday
New Visitation Center: 30 Corban Avenue
- Visitors 16 or older must present valid state ID used to register. If your state ID is cracked, defaced or damaged in any manner it will not be accepted.
- Visits will be 45 minutes long beginning on the hour.
- Visitors must check in 20 minutes prior to scheduled visitation time; failure to do so may result in loss of the scheduled visitation time.
- Visitation will be by appointment only. Visits may be scheduled up to one week in advance through the website or kiosk.
- Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- All visits must be cancelled 48 hours in advance.
- Each visitor is permitted one visit per inmate and the inmate is allowed four visits per visitation week.
- Visits will not be scheduled by telephone. Any exception must be pre-approved by the Detention Administrator.
- Anyone 18 or older is an adult and must have their own scheduled visit.
- Visitors may schedule visits with multiple inmates, but can only see each inmate once a day.
- Anyone causing a disturbance during visitation, including unattended children, will have their visit ended.
- Anyone misusing the visitation equipment will have their visits canceled.
- Cabarrus County reserves the right to deny any visit for inmates or visitors.
- Children under 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Each visitor may be checked for outstanding criminal and civil processes.
- No smoking or impairing substance allowed at any time
- Visitors may be subjected to a metal detector search before entering the visitation building.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shoes and shirts must be worn; suggestive clothing, see-through fabrics, halter or tube tops, short shorts and mini-skirts will not be permitted. Appropriate underclothing is required.
- The Cabarrus County Sheriff's Office records all video visitations that are not professional in nature.
For more information on visitation call 704-920-3131 during visitation hours.