Senior Law Project - Legal Aid of North Carolina
Legal assistance is available through the Cabarrus County Senior Centers and the NC Senior Law Project / Senior Legal Helpline. Cabarrus County residents who are 60 years of age or older may qualify to receive legal assistance with the following areas of law:
- Civil: Guardianship, Powers of Attorney, Simple Will, Living Will
- Employment: Unemployment Benefits, Discharge, Discrimination
- Public Benefits: Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamps, Social Security
- Consumer: Mortgage Foreclosure, Purchases, Contracts, Collection, Wrongful Repossession
- Housing: Landlord/Tenant Rights, Home Ownership, Mortgage
For more information about this program or to make an appointment, call 704-920-3484 or 877-579-7562 or contact email@example.com. An appointment will be made through the Senior Centers.